Wednesday 17 September 2014

Power Of Heavy Metal Music


Aahh Shit, this is the worst exam i ever took..
I should have studied..!!

well that was what I felt yesterday after my exam..
came back home.. Listened to some Indie Metal music..
slept the whole day..whole night..!

While yawning Next morning, a thought of remembrance passes my mind
Fuck, I totally forgot I have another exam this very morning.

And I broke my own previous record of taking worst exam..
fuck me..
FUCK ME....
When all is lost to you inside
When all the darkness takes the light
The ritual it has begun
And now you tear away from everyone
Disconnected so alone yeah
Severed ties from all you know

Isolation Brings you to the end
Until you love again
Isolation If you could only see
What will come to be
Yeah!

This Alternative Heavy Metal
express every single feeling of mine..
This Shit is really great..
bring back my smile..




Kill her when she moves
Bloodshed red
Fuck her when she's dead 
Cry,
Dressed in silver and diamonds and pearls
Lamentation
But cry,
Cry alone when you cry 
Dying whores and animals
No one but self to trust
Shrouded with flowers dry
Help me, the whore she cries


FUCK the world..
HEAVY fuckin' METAL
Rules..!! \m/ \m/

Let us scream from the heart, 
it's not a battle to be metal 
Our sense of freedom is no art 
to hit a raging double pedal 
Try hearing the message that we say, 
not just a riff that's hard to play! 
'Coz while you count our faults as sins, 
the song dies before it begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment