Thursday 18 September 2014

I guess I'm in Love


And all my friends told me, “you don’t need laws to tell

That if it feels like fallin’, boy, you probably already fell


When you love someone, you love the whole person. You end up liking their faults, their smile, their dreams, their favorite songs, their favorite movies, their favorite books. Everything that has a bit of that person.
By then, without realizing or even noticing, you end up being a bit this person. Leaving you there, and just being her. She. She. She. 

And where are you? Therein. From the moment that you give your heart to someone, you're giving up entirely!
You played in a pit that is made from your beloved, and you know it has no bottom, so that when we love, love yourself, and love lasts as heart beat and sometimes even after it too.
And you will live with a little or much that person. And that person will live with you a little or a lot, if this is mutual. 

What's more beautiful and pure thing of love 'you to be someone else' and 'the other person be you'?

Today, It's Love everywhere..
this is my favorite song whenever I feel butterflies in my stomach..


##LIKE TEENAGE GRAVITY 
                             by COUNTING CROWS
You’re the kind of thing those sweetheart boys just talk about
Such a pretty flame, still burning when the barlights all go out
Well everybody knows your name ’round here, but that’s alright
And everybody learned your game ’round here, but that’s alright
You told me if I stayed ’round here, you’d find a good enough place to hide
But I see you
I see you
So come on out tonight



My favorite part,
The ultimate instrumental at the End...
You Reach Paradise..!

I guess I’m in love
I guess I’m in love

No comments:

Post a Comment