Monday 20 October 2014

Younger bro Begin to Rock \m/

Good Morning brother.. Wake up bro..!!

This was my younger brother in morning,  And I was dazed and confused .
What has happened to him,? Why he's so good to me today.?
Didn't kicked me.. No punches..
The hell is wrong today.. Am I in some inception.. dreaming..

No!! I am very much conscious..But why is he holding my guitar..?
I still have no idea, what's goin' on..
Then he came to me very nicely, handed me my guitar..
And asked me very entreatingly to play AC/DC's Highway To Hell. And am lying on my bed like what is this goin' on with him..
He want me to play this.. Why.? What has happened to him.?

He came more close.. asking..wait maybe, Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple....please..

I just took my guitar played him the (rocking) Riff of Smoke On The Water..
He was literally head banging with joy..
And I was likeYEAH dude..


He urged me to teach him.. And I did teach him to play the riff..
He was working on it the entire day..
Also taught him the riff of Iron Man by Black Sabbath..!!

Well It feels real proud when I see my younger brother building interest to this genre of music..

And loving it like Heaven..
Am a proud brother..
'though we do still fight, kick each other's butt,  put each other in embarrassing situations..
But music has made us close.

DEAR, GOD OF ROCK, THANK YOU FOR THIS CHANCE TO KICK ASS.
WE ARE YOUR HUMBLE SERVANTS PLEASE GIVE US THE POWER TO BLOW MINDS WITH OUR HIGH-VOLTAGE ROCK.
IN YOUR NAME WE PRAY
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment